Happy Sunday everyone! Here is the agenda for Wednesday, November 11th, 2015:
It’s not too late to register! Please complete the membership application form to let us know you are coming!
Please bring a computer/ device that connect to the internet to be able to participate in the NEW SCCAO Community!
AGENDA, NOVEMBER 11th, 2015
- 8:30-9:00: Breakfast and introductions
- 9:00 – 12:00:
- Cary Supalo, vision impairment and science education
- Andy Forrest, Makerspace
- Associate Updates
- 12:00 -1:00pm LUNCH/ Time to visit with Associates
- 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Launch of the new SCCAO E-Community: Nathalie Rudner and Writing Team
- Exploration of SCCAO STEM Resources
- Next Steps
- Around the Province – Board Sharing
- Ministry of Education Science and Innovation Projects Updates: Brandon Zoras & Francis Cronier-Theriault