We sure are!!!
Join us in Sudbury as we celebrate the innovation and learning that has happened this year and continue the conversation about effective leadership in Ontario science education.
Plans for the retreat include:
- Sharing and conversation about the learning, innovation and resources developed through the SCCAO Innovative Leadership Projects
- Reviewing the NEW SCCAO Guide to Science Leadership
- Brainstorming ideas and planning for science leadership in 2017/2018
- Networking and collaborating with science leaders from across the province
- Opportunities to learn about the Science North resources and facilities that support science education
Click here to find out more and register!
An exciting opportunity!
SCCAO will be working with Damian Cooper to develop a resource to support leadership in Science (and Technology) Education in Ontario. This resource, once developed, will help science leaders to facilitate professional learning for teachers that will encourage and foster the use of innovative practices to support student learning through A&E.
SCCAO is looking for a team of educators who are interested in taking part in this initiative.
Please find in the link provided information about the project and how to apply to be a part of the work team. This project is open to SCCAO members and teacher-leaders in the province who may have expertise in A&E in Science (and Technology). Please share this message to educators who may be interested in participating.
Innovative Leadership for Assessment and Evaluation in Science (and Technology) Project Details