November 9, 2016
Save the Date!
Plans are underway for the 2016 SCCAO Mini Conference to be held at the International Plaza Hotel Toronto Airport. These meetings are extremely valuable for connecting and networking with other SCCAO members from across the province, particularly for those who are new to a leadership role in their school boards.
Morning session (Full members only)
- discussion and voting on the revised SCCAO constitution and by-laws
- reviewing the new mission, vision and collective commitments of SCCAO
- providing input on the SCCAO Science Leadership Guide
- Leadership Project updates and information
Networking Lunch (Full and Associate members)
Afternoon session (Full and Associate members)
- preview resources that support inquiry-based learning
- learning about assessment and evaluation in science (and technology) with Damian Cooper
- Ministry of Education updates
- network with our associate members to learn about how they are working to support science education in Ontario
- hear about new safety resources from STAO
Please complete your membership application and let us know if you are planning on attending.
A more detailed agenda will be sent to registrants once it is finalized.